Spend $65+ and get a FREE 2-pack of Bath Bombs (Code: URDABOMB)
Natural Face Self Tanner
Give your face that beach glow without leaving home. Our vegan, cruelty-free and natural face self tanner lets you build your tan one layer at a time to get your ideal level of bronze without any of those nasty streaks, blotches, or dark spots.
Free Shipping over $50
30-Day ‘Love it or
Money Back’ Guarantee
Free & Easy Returns
Our Natural Face Self Tanner is Different
- Organic & Natural Ingredients
- Non-Streaking Formula
- Won’t turn you orange, Build-able Golden Tan, Smells Great
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY-FREE
- CERTIFIED VEGAN
- MADE IN USA
Natural Face Self Tanner by real people
- SAY GOODBYE TO THE PALE LIFE: Give your face that beach glow without leaving home. Our vegan, cruelty-free and natural face self tanner lets you build your tan one layer at a time to get your ideal level of bronze (and reduce the appearance of blemishes, veins, or imperfections) without streaks or blotches.
- HYDRATING & NON-COMEDOGENIC: Our face self tanner is perfectly formulated for even the most sensitive skin with organic oils and butters to hydrate while you tan. No clogging your pores and no color transfer to sheets or clothes.
- SUN-KISSED WITHOUT SUN DAMAGE: Love that sun-kissed glow but hate the thought of sunburns, early aging, and skin cancer? You don’t have to put up with dangerous sun exposure to get the tan you want. Our face self tanning lotion harnesses the power of natural ingredients to give you a beautiful, natural-looking tan, no radiation required.
- LONG LASTING COLOR, NO ORANGE HUE: One application will leave your skin looking golden for 3-5 days (dependent upon your exfoliation cycle). Twice weekly use of our Face Tanner will have your complexion on point. And ingredients like organic shea butter, organic argan oil, and Japanese green tea leaf extract, your skin will thank you by looking and feeling incredible.
- SAFE FOR EVERYONE (Even You, Mama!): From sensitive to acne prone skin, this natural face self tanner is for you. No toxins, no cheap fillers, no nasty ingredients. Just simple ingredients to keep you glowing.
- GUARANTEE – LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re going to love what our self tanning lotion can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. So, if at any point over the next month you don’t love your natural face self tanner, send it back and we’ll give you a full refund.
The Most Beautiful Thing You Can Wear is Confidence
Kick pale, pasty skin to the curb and greet the world with confidence with the best face self tanner out there. When you’re rocking a safe, natural tan, you’ll face life with the certainty that comes from knowing you look your best. And when you use our natural, vegan, cruelty-free facial tanning lotion you’ll have the added bonus of knowing your beauty will never cost you your health or integrity.
So what makes our natural face self tanner the quickest way to a brand new you? It starts with a few carefully chosen ingredients. We collect high quality, nourishing, and natural ingredients from around the world to create a tanner that gives natural color without exposing your body to anything harmful. Ingredients like organic shea butter, organic green tea extract, and organic argan oil care for your skin while supporting a streak-free sunless tan. Add color one application at a time to build a glow that will make everyone wonder when you had time to take a tropical vacation.
We know you’re picky about what you put on your skin. So are we! That’s why we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your self tanning experience, just let us know.
How to Use Your Natural Face Self Tanner
1. Ready to tan? Start by exfoliating your face. Use a facial scrub or cleansing brush to gently get rid of dead skin cells (try our facial scrub for a great, natural exfoliator). This will to help make sure your facial tan lasts as long as possible.
2. When you’re ready, apply a thin layer of natural face self tanner evenly over your face and all the way up into your hair line. Don’t forget your neck and to blend behind your ears, and all the way down to your chest. If you have very blonde hair, it is a good idea to put a moisturizer into your hair line. For application, we recommend using our self tanning application kit or a makeup brush for easier application and to avoid your hands getting product on them. Always wash your hands immediately after tanning. Your skin should reach your desired color within six hours.
3. Moisturize and hydrate your skin morning and night. This will help your tan last longer. Your tan lasts as long as your skin cells, so when they turn over (exfoliate) the tan will start to fade. We find that reapplying natural face self tanner every 3-5 days is best for maintaining color, but do what works best for you. Enjoy!
|Dimensions||8.5 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|
Water, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable), Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Isostearyl Isostearate, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Camellia Oleifera (Japenese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, *Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, *Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract *Certified Organic Ingredients
Question: Is this an organic self tanner?
Answer: While it is not certified organic, our natural self tanner is made up of 81% water and certified organic ingredients, the other 19% are naturally derived ingredients and it does not include any toxic or harmful additives.
Question: What natural face self tanner ingredients are used in this product?
Answer: The active ingredient in our face self tanner is DHA, a sugar derivative that gives the top layer of the skin a bronzed glow. It’s 100% natural and non-GMO. It’s backed up by a carefully selected combination of supporting ingredients, including organic aloe vera leaf juice (for luscious hydration), organic shea butter (for maximum moisturization), and organic pomegranate and cranberry extract (because who doesn’t love some extra antioxidants in their self tanner?).
Question: How long does the color from this self tanning lotion last?
Answer: We can’t pinpoint the exact number of days – that will vary based on your application method, skin type, and how often you reapply. Many of our customers who have left self tanner reviews report that their tan lasted 3-5 days.
Question: How do I use self tanner?
Answer: We get this question all the time! So often, in fact, that we wrote a blog post about it. Check it out here.
Question: Does this face self tanning cream contain any parabens?
Answer: Uh-uh, no way. We never use parabens, phthalates, sulfates, artificial fragrances, or any other junk that has no business getting near your skin. And that rule applies to all our products, not just our self tanner. You can find a complete list of what we do (and don’t) include on our product page.
Question: Will my skin end up blotchy or streaked after using this face self tanner?
Answer: Any self tanner will leave streaks if it’s not used correctly, but with good technique, our face self tanner is primed to give you an even glow. If you really want great results, our spa-quality self tanner applicator mitts are your best bet.
Question: Is this face self tanner made with SPF or do I need to use sunscreen also?
Answer: Our face self tanner can provide great color, but it won’t protect you from the sun as it does not contain SPF ingredients. Make sure to keep up with your sunscreen routine no matter how often you use our tanner.
Question: Can using a natural self tanner help prevent the signs of aging?
Answer: Absolutely. Self tanning is a much safer alternative to spending time in the sun or in tanning beds. Exposure to UVA and UVB radiation can cause premature aging, including age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, and more. With enough time it can leave your skin looking tough and leathery. And don’t even get us started on the cancer risk… No way around it – self tanning with a natural tanner is the best way to go.
Question: Is this a good face self tanner for sensitive skin?
Answer: Our face self tanner uses all-natural ingredients that are gentle on sensitive skin. However, with any new product, it’s always a good idea to do a patch test before using it on larger areas. Take a look through our self tanner reviews to find out how other customers with sensitive skin reacted – the response has been overwhelmingly positive.
Question: How often can I use your face self tanner?
Answer: As often as needed! Keep an eye on your tan, and when it starts to fade go ahead and reapply. Most customers find that their tan lasts about 3-5 days before fading, but if you notice a difference sooner, there’s no reason not to reapply.
Question: How do I extend the life of my face self tan?
Answer: Take the time to apply it right – exfoliate first (try our facial scrub for a great, natural exfoliator), be generous with the amount you use, and use a self tanning mitt. We find that we can extend the life of our tan by sticking to warm (not hot) showers and by moisturizing daily.
Question: Do you wholesale your self tanner?
Answer: We sure do! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you taken care of.