- SCRUB YOUR WORRIES AWAY: Our exfoliating loofahs give you a little extra lovin’ scrub. So if you have dry, flaky, or bumpy skin, these will be your new best friend. They work wonders at scrubbing away your skin’s imperfections to leave you with smooth, radiant, and young-looking skin.
- CLEANER, CLEARER SKIN: These special loofah scrubbers will help you gently buff away dead skin and clogged pores. No more languishing with blackheads, acne, or eczema! These 2-sided beauties will scrub away imperfections, leaving your skin looking and feeling flawless.
- GOODBYE, TOXINS! By stimulating your blood’s circulation through massage, you’ll also be giving trapped toxins the boot.
- RELAXATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: Turn shower time into spa time as you gently massage your skin, giving you a clean, refreshed feeling.
- A SELF TANNING MUST: Love that year-round sunny glow from the perfect self tan? Don’t forget to exfoliate first! Give yourself a good 10-minute exfoliating massage before applying your natural self tanner. Your skin will thank you by absorbing colors more rapidly and giving you results that last.
- LOVE IT OR MONEY BACK: We know you’re gonna love what our exfoliating loofah can do for your skin. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30-day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your exfoliating loofah, just send them back and we’ll give you a full refund — no awkward questions required.
Naturally Radiant, Inside & Out
Healthy skin needs regular exfoliation. Yes, really! Every week, your body sheds old, dry cells from the outer layer of your skin (a.k.a. the epidermis). We know, it sounds a little gross, but it’s actually an incredibly important part of keeping your body healthy.
How to Use Exfoliating Loofahs
- Place Loofah strap on hand(s) and run underwater until sponge expands.
- Add your favorite body wash to your loofah and gently scrub in a circular motion. Don’t overthink it. Just scrub a dub dub!
- After each use, rinse your loofahs clean with water and hang them to dry.
- Repeat as needed but be prepared. . . You’ll want to repeat often because it feels like BLISS!