- GET THE TAN YOU WANT — THE FIRST TIME: Our self tanner basic bundle has the essentials you need to get that sun-kissed glow. This powerful pairing of natural self tanner and face self tanner give you a natural tan without the sun damage or harmful toxins.
- IT AIN’T EASY BEING ORANGE: Most self tanners give you a glow that’s more “oompa loompa” than “sunkissed beauty.” We think that’s ridiculous. That’s why we tirelessly tinkered to create a self tanner formulation that builds a natural-looking tan.
- QUALITY GIVES YOU CONTROL: Never underestimate the power of high-quality tools. Our self tanning bundle comes with a bottle of self tanner and face self tanner.
- BYE BYE TOXIC INGREDIENTS: Think you need toxic, dangerous, or sketchy chemicals to get a great self tan? Think again. We’ve used only the good stuff for our self tanner – we promise! With ingredients like shea butter, organic coconut oil, and Japanese green tea leaf extract, this self tanner is safe for everyone (including pregnant moms!).
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our self tanning bundle can do. Every product we sell comes with a 30 day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your tanning bundle just send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
The Natural Path to the Perfect Summer Glow
Tired of sad, pale skin? Sick of uneven, splotchy, streaky self tans? Done with self tanners that are full of toxic ingredients? We hear you. That’s why we’ve put together our self tanner basics bundle. This bundle contains the essentials you need to get the perfect self tan, including:
- Self Tanner: Our natural self tanner is one of the safest ways out there to get a glowing tan. No need to expose yourself to UV rays or the harmful chemicals used in other products – our self tanner adds an even bronze glow safely and naturally.
- Face Self Tanner: Our natural face self Tanner is perfectly formulated for even the most sensitive skin with organic ingredients to hydrate while you tan. No clogging your pores and no color transfer to sheets or clothes.
Our self tanner and face self tanner are two of our most popular products. See the difference a high-quality self tan can make today!
How to Use Our Self Tanning Basics Bundle
- Hop in the shower with your new exfoliating mitts.
- Apply a dollop of your favorite moisturizing cleanser to your mitt.
- Massage into your skin using a circular motion.
- Give your heels, elbows, and knees a little extra love.
- Rinse off and pat your skin dry.
Tan Your Face
- Ready to tan? Start by exfoliating your face. Use a facial scrub or cleansing brush to gently get rid of dead skin cells (try our facial scrub for a great, natural exfoliator). This will help make sure your facial tan lasts as long as possible.
- When you’re ready, apply a thin layer of natural face self tanner evenly over your face and all the way up into your hairline. Don’t forget your neck and blend behind your ears and all the way down to your chest. If you have very blonde hair, it is a good idea to put a moisturizer into your hairline.
- For application, we recommend using our self tanning application kit or a makeup brush for easier application and to avoid your hands getting product on them. Always wash your hands immediately after tanning. Your skin should reach your desired color within six hours.
- Moisturize and hydrate your skin morning and night. This will help your tan last longer. Your tan lasts as long as your skin cells, so when they turn over (exfoliate) the tan will start to fade. We find that reapplying natural face self tanner every 3-5 days is best for maintaining color, but do what works best for you. Enjoy!
Tan Your Body
- Start by exfoliating your skin. Use a loofah, exfoliating pad, or a body scrub to gently get rid of dead skin cells – our self tanning application kit will give you all the tools you need for a perfect tan. This will help make sure your tan lasts as long as possible. It’s also a good idea to paint your nails before applying your tanner – unless you like orange-y nails, that is. Give your feet a little moisturizing love beforehand to help make sure they don’t end up darker than your body. Finally, wait a day or two after shaving before using our self tanner. If you apply to newly shaved skin, all of your pores will show up as little orange dots.
- When you’re ready, apply a thin layer of natural self tanner evenly over your legs, arms, torso. Be careful when working on loose areas of skin (such as the elbows and knees). These areas are more absorbent, so it’s easy to overdo it and end up with dark spots. Wearing latex gloves can help you get a more even tan, and will prevent colored palms. If you decide not to wear gloves, wash your hands immediately after tanning.
- Your skin should reach your desired color within six hours. If it doesn’t, reapply the following day. We find that reapplying every 4-7 days is best for maintaining color, but do what works best for you. Enjoy your sunny, golden skin!
Care for your hands
Wash your hands (or mitts) thoroughly to remove all excess tanner.
Maintain Your Tan
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Keep that skin moisturized to maintain your beautiful tan and prolong its life! We recommend using a gentle facial moisturizer like our natural Glowing & Radiant Facial Oil paired with a natural body lotion that will lock in your results.