- STAY SAFE THE HEALTHY WAY: Stay safe from the sun without exposing your family to toxic chemicals. How? With the help of our SPF 25 mineral sunscreen. Unlike chemical sunscreens, which penetrates into your body, this sunblock provides a layer of protection that sits on top of your skin. The results? Safe sun protection that’ll make you smile.
- PLAY RIGHT AWAY: Who wants to wait for their sunscreen to set when the ocean is just a few feet away? Our sunblock goes on quickly and starts to work right away. That means you (and your kids) won’t have to wait to get out there and play.
- KEEP IT SAFE: Ever looked at the ingredients list on a tube of conventional sunscreen? It ain’t pretty. That’s why we’ve taken special care to include only safe, natural ingredients in our mineral sunscreen. Aloe vera, coconut oil, and shea butter nourish your skin, while non-nano Zinc Oxide keeps the sun’s rays away. It’s the perfect combo of effective and indulgent.
- GREAT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: If you care about the environment, you want a sunscreen that won’t harm local ecosystems. Our sunblock is safe to use anywhere, including eco parks, is reef safe, and won’t harm marine life. Are we bragging a bit? Maybe, but with sunblock this good it’s hard not to.
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our SPF 25 sunblock can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30 Day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your sunblock, send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
Not to Brag, But We’ve Created the Perfect Mineral Sunscreen
When you think of the perfect sunblock, what do you see? Something that gives you great protection without exposing your skin to harmful chemicals? Check. A sunblock that goes on quickly, even when the kids are squirming? Check. Ingredients that are non-toxic, great for your skin, and completely safe for the environment? Check, check, and check.
Our SPF 25 mineral sunscreen makes sure you never have to choose between safety, effectiveness, and ease of use. Because it uses non-nano minerals to protect you from the sun, it creates a barrier on top of your skin instead of sinking into it. We’ve skipped the toxic chemicals that are included in most conventional sunscreens and used only the good stuff, so you’ll never have to worry about the impact our sunblock has on your health or the environment.
Reef-safe, safe for marine life, eco park safe, cruelty free, environmentally sourced, and free of toxic chemicals…we haven’t missed a thing! So give your family the protection they deserve, and enjoy some stress-free fun in the sun. With the perfect mineral sunscreen on hand, you won’t have to worry about a thing!
How To Use
Step One: Pick the perfect sunny spot to visit. Pack a snack and your mineral sunscreen.
Step Two: Apply your sunscreen as soon as you reach your destination. Pour a generous amount into the palm of your hand, then massage into all exposed areas. Don’t be stingy (we recommend using a full ounce with each application to ensure effectiveness), and don’t forget those easy to overlook locations (we’re looking at you, back of the neck and top of the nose). Repeat these steps for any children in your care.
Step Three: Sit back and relax or get out there and enjoy the water. There’s no need to wait!
Step Four: Reapply every two hours, or if you notice your skin starting to turn pink.
Question: Is this an organic sunscreen?
Answer: Our sunscreen is not certified organic. The USDA no longer allows sunscreens to be certified organic. This is because the active ingredients are considered inorganic compounds (or minerals). However, we use organic ingredients whenever they’re available. Our sunscreen includes organic aloe vera leaf juice, organic safflower oil, organic castor oil, organic cocoa seed butter, and organic cucumber extract.
Question: What kind of sunscreen SPF does this product offer?
Answer: This is an SPF 25 sunscreen.
Question: What is the difference between sunscreen and sunblock?
Answer: There are two basic types of sunscreens: chemical and physical. A chemical sunscreen absorbs the sun’s radiation, keeping it from harming your skin. A physical sunscreen (also known as a sunblock) physically blocks out ultraviolet radiation.
Question: Is this a good sunblock for my face?
Answer: Well, you could use it on your face, but you can do better! Try using a sunscreen specifically created for the face to get the best results.
Question: Is this a good sunscreen for sensitive skin?
Answer: We don’t let ingredients that irritate the skin (like parabens, oxybenzone, or chemical fragrances) anywhere near our products. Without all that junk, our sunblock is a great choice for sensitive skin.
Question: How does this product compare to Banana Boat sunscreen?
Answer: Take a peek at the ingredients list on your average bottle of Banana Boat, and the first item you’ll likely see is “water”. We think it’s pretty ridiculous to pay for a bottle half-filled with something you could get out of the tap. Banana Boat and other large store bought brands use chemical active ingredients to protect your skin, as well as chemical fragrance, and toxic preservatives. Oh, and their sunscreen also relies on dimethicone, a suspected toxin. Fun.
Question: Is this a mineral powder sunscreen?
Answer: It is not in powder form actually; but is in the consistency of a lotion. We use zinc oxide in our sunscreen to provide physical protection from the sun.
Question: Mineral sunscreen vs. chemical sunscreen: how do the two stack up?
Answer: Mineral sunscreen sits pretty on the top of your skin, protecting you from radiation and washing off when it’s done. Chemical sunscreens, on the other hand, are absorbed into your skin. If your chemical sunscreen contains toxic chemicals, those ingredients are sinking right into your body.
Question: How does this product compare to Neutrogena mineral sunscreen?
Answer: Well, they’re both physical sunscreens, but the similarities end there. Neutrogena’s sunblock is another product with a lot of water in it. It also contains dimethicone, the same suspected toxin that you’ll find in Banana Boat products.
Question: Would you recommend your mineral sunscreen for kids?
Answer: Absolutely! We use it on our own kids. It goes on fast (even when kids are feeling extra wiggly), and you don’t have to wait a half hour to go swimming like so many other sunblocks require.
Question: Is this a good sunblock for babies?
Answer: If your baby is under six months it’s best to keep them out of the sun altogether. If your little one is a little older, though, you can use our sunblock on them safely.
Question: Could you point me towards some relevant sunscreen reviews?
Answer: Sure thing – take a look at our Amazon Product Page for tons of sunscreen ratings and reviews. You can also check out our blog – our sunscreen category has some really useful information.
Question: Do you offer your sunscreen wholesale?
A: Yup! Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you started.
SHIPPING: ALL US orders for $50 or more ship FREE! All in stock items ship within 24 Hours of order receipt (Monday through Friday) and usually same day if order placed by Noon . . . we’re pretty fast! Have other questions? Check out our Shipping FAQ for additional information.
RETURNS: Handle Returns in 3 easy steps. Check out our Returns FAQ for more details.