- PERFECTLY PAIRED: Give your skin the ultimate TLC with our Facial Tools Basics Bundle. This bundle includes our Ice Roller and Derma Roller. Bring out your skin’s inner youth and vibrancy with our derma rollers. Regular rolling painlessly triggers your body’s healing response. This response creates improved skin texture and tone, fewer fine lines and wrinkles, and even reduced appearance of scarring. Then, tell fine lines, wrinkles, and inflammation to “chill out” with our Ice Roller.
- TLC IS THE NEW ABC: Ditch the spa and bring your self-care in-house. This perfect pair of facial beauty tools is a must-have for any skin-obsessed, beauty aficionado. Use these tools to create the ultimate at-home skincare routine that even your esthetician would be jealous of. Perfectly paired, boost collagen, reduce wrinkles, and increase your youthful glow with your derma roller. Next, grab your cool and soothing ice roller to reduce inflammation, firm skin, shrink pores, and leave skin feeling pretty dang amazing.
- UNLOCK YOUR PRODUCT POTENTIAL: Derma rolling is a simple and safe alternative to microneedling. Our rollers use titanium needles that are a teeny-tiny .25mm long. As they painlessly prick your skin, your body responds by boosting collagen and elastin production and stimulating cell turnover. You’ll end up with smoother, firmer, and younger-looking skin: all without having to leave the house.
- CHILL OUT YOUR SKIN: Our ice roller can calm even the unruliest of skin temper-tantrums. Its cooling properties will work to reduce any inflammation, irritation, and redness raising chaos in your complexion. Meltdown just took on a whole new meaning.
- LOVE IT OR WE’LL REFUND IT: We know you’re going to love what our Facial Tools Basics Bundle can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30-day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your Facial Tools Basics Bundle, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions, judgment, or tricky acrobatics required.
Unlock Your Skin’s Potential
Have you ever woken up to puffy, irritated, or otherwise dull skin? Occasions like these can send you off with some seriously negative energy. With our ice roller, you’ll never have to settle for frustrating skin days again. Grab that bad boy out of the freezer for instant relief and a renewed complexion.
That invigorating, icy chill that comes with each roll not only feels great but inspires incredible results. By using cold therapy, the ice roller constricts blood vessels, shrinking the appearance of pores and fine lines. Cool temperatures work to soothe the most irritated skin while rolling motions stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. The roller’s gel and water core keep your roller cool without the mess of using regular ice. For beauty or for pain, this roller is just the treatment you need.
How to Use Your Facial Tools Basics Bundle
1. Gently roll your derma roller back and forth horizontally over your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Use even, gentle strokes, being careful not to drag. Avoid the areas around your eyes.
2. Roll over your forehead vertically.
3. Roll diagonally across your cheeks and jaw, starting from the center and moving out.
4. Don’t worry: we didn’t forget your nose! Roll over it downwards several times.
5. Follow up with your favorite products, including moisturizer, toner, or facial serum.
A few notes: Don’t be alarmed if your skin turns red after derma rolling. We recommend rolling before bed to give your skin a chance to settle down. It’s also important to avoid sharing your roller with anyone else.
1.Place roller in the freezer to chill for at least 30 minutes. It should be stored in there when clean and not in use.
2. Starting with clean skin, roll your temples and forehead, using gentle, steady strokes with the ice roller.
3. Transition to your eyes, then to your cheeks, mouth, and around your jaw, continuing that rolling motion.
4. Make downward motions with the ice roller from your chin down your neck to sculpt your profile and promote drainage.
5. After using, cleanse roller with water and a mild soap and put back in the freezer.