- BRING OUT YOUR BEST: Bring out your skin’s inner youth and vibrancy with our derma rollers. Regular rolling painlessly triggers your body’s healing response. The result is improved skin texture and tone, fewer fine lines and wrinkles, and even reduced appearance of scarring. It’s a brand new complexion in one tiny tool.
- HIGH-END CARE AT HOME: Derma rolling is a simple and safe alternative to microneedling. Our rollers use titanium needles that are a teeny-tiny .25mm long. As they painlessly prick your skin, your body responds by boosting collagen and elastin production and stimulating cell turnover. You’ll end up with smoother, firmer, and younger-looking skin: all without having to leave the house.
- UNLOCK YOUR PRODUCT POTENTIAL: If you’re not derma rolling, you’re not getting the most out of your products. Gently micro-needling your skin preps your face for maximum absorption of skincare products. Apply your favorite serums and moisturizers after using our roller to maximize their effects.
- DAILY SELF CARE: Use our derma roller regularly to reduce inflammation and improve your skin tone. Follow up with an ice or jade roller for a soothing anti-inflammatory finish.
- LOVE IT OR WE’LL REFUND IT: We know you’re going to love what our derma roller can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30-day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your derma roller, we’ll give you a full refund. No questions, judgment, or tricky acrobatics required.
Unlock Your Skin’s Potential
How to Use Your Derma Roller
1. Gently roll your derma roller back and forth horizontally over your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Use even, gentle strokes, being careful not to drag. Avoid the areas around your eyes.
2. Roll over your forehead vertically.
3. Roll diagonally across your cheeks and jaw, starting from the center and moving out.
4. Don’t worry: we didn’t forget your nose! Roll over it downwards several times.
5. Follow up with your favorite products, including moisturizer, toner, or facial serum.
A few notes: Don’t be alarmed if your skin turns red after derma rolling. We recommend rolling before bed to give your skin a chance to settle down. It’s also important to avoid sharing your roller with anyone else.