- A NATURAL SOLUTION TO EVERYDAY PROBLEMS: Want healthy skin? Organic Aloe vera gel does that. Want to reduce razor burns? Aloe vera does that. Need a natural solution to diaper rash? Aloe vera does that. Want to soothe bug bites, reduce itching, remove makeup, condition your hair, or stimulate collagen growth? Aloe vera does… well, you get the picture!
- A FIRST AID KIT IN A BOTTLE: People have used organic aloe vera for millennia for its unique natural properties. Chock full of disinfectant,
antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, and antiviral properties, it earns its place in any first aid kit.
- RECOVER FROM THE SUN: Sunburns are no fun. Soothe away minor burns like sunburns and cooking mishaps naturally with our organic aloe vera gel. Keep it in the fridge for extra cooling relief.
- JUST THE GOOD STUFF: Our gel is 98% organic aloe vera. We’ve added small amounts of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Radish Root Ferment FIltrate, and Sodium Citrate to give your skin some extra love. What we haven’t added? Parabens, phthalates, sulfates, artificial colors or fragrances, or any other nasties.
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our organic aloe vera can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30 day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your aloe vera gel, just send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
The Natural Way to Do it
How many different ways can you use organic aloe vera gel? We’d start counting but it would take all day. Packed with over 200 active components, including minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids, aloe vera gel is the swiss army knife of the natural health and beauty world. Use it as a moisturizer for soft, healthy, and young looking skin. Apply to minor burns to soothe away the sting and create the perfect environment for healing. Use it after shaving to reduce razor burn, as a conditioner for lustrous locks, as a refreshing pre-makeup moisturizer, or as a natural way to keep diaper rash at bay.
We think aloe vera gel is best as it is. That’s why each bottle is filled with 98% organic aloe vera gel. No toxic additives. No artificial colors or fragrances. Just the natural aloe your skin, hair, and body loves
By ditching the phthalates, parabens, artificial fragrances, and other junk, our aloe vera gel is safe and gentle for all skin types and ages. And because we prioritize sustainable sources and refuse to test on animals, you’ll never have to worry about the impact your purchase has on the environment. So experience the many (many) ways organic aloe vera gel can make your life easier, healthier, and just plain better. We know you’re gonna love what it can do.
How to Use Organic Aloe Vera Gel
- Our Organic Aloe Vera Gel has a ton of different uses. Here are a few to get you started, but your only limit is your imagination.
Healing minor burns: Apply a light layer of Aloe Vera Gel over minor burns for soothing, natural relief. Reapply 2-3 times a day until the burn has healed. Please remember that Aloe Vera is only appropriate for minor, first degree burns. Seek medical help for burns that are more severe.
- Skin Moisturizer: Apply a thin layer of Aloe Vera Gel to the face before applying makeup, or to other parts of the body that need a bit of nourishing moisture.
- Makeup Remover: Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle, natural alternative to conventional makeup removers. Apply a small amount of gel to a cotton ball, then gently remove makeup around your eyes. Refrigerate a cotton ball soaked in aloe vera gel before using for a cooling treat that reduces puffiness.
- Aftershave: Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel to the face or legs to moisturize and soothe freshly shaven skin.