- YOUR FEET NEED LOVE TOO: Your feet work hard – it’s time to send a little love their way. Our natural pumice stone foot exfoliator gives feet of all shapes and sizes the care they need to feel healthy and look amazing. Use your one of a kind stone to gently remove rough and dead skin. You’ll be left with feet that are unbelievably soft and smooth. No more cracked heels or calluses!
- KEEP YOUR PEDICURE GOING (AND GOING AND GOING): Foot care isn’t just for the spa. Use our volcanic lava pumice stone to shock your nail technician the next time you go in for a visit. With regular use your feet will look just as smooth, soft, and clean as they did the last time you left the salon. Natural pumice stones are a simple way to make your pedicure last.
- KICK OFF THOSE SHOES: Stop hiding your feet away! Kick off your shoes with the confidence that comes from knowing your feet look amazing. This foot file keeps common foot problems like cracked heels, dry skin, and calluses at bay. You’ll wear any shoes you want – or go completely barefoot – without a second of self-consciousness. That’s a big result from a simple stone!
- A ONE OF A KIND TOOL: When you grab one of our limited inventory of volcanic lava pumice stones, you’re securing a one-of-a-kind skincare tool. That’s because each stone is naturally occurring. They’re hand-picked from the earth and haven’t been changed by synthetic ingredients, so each one has its own shape and size. We don’t skimp either – each stone is big enough to give you plenty of exfoliating power. Completely natural and totally unique – how many skincare products can say that?
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our pumice stone can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30 Day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your pumice stone, send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
When was the last time you gave your feet the attention they deserve?
If you’re embarrassed to kick off your shoes because of dry, cracked heels and calluses, it may have been a very long time. Whip those feet back in shape with our all-natural pumice stone. Plucked straight from the earth, each lava pumice stone is unlike any other, making it a completely unique way to keep your feet in tip-top shape.
Use your pumice stone to exfoliate away calluses, stains, corns, and cracked heels and reveal soft, healthy, glowing skin. Your feet will have that fresh from the nail salon feeling and you won’t even have to leave the house. Wear any shoes you want (or even go barefoot) without worrying about how your feet look. With freshly exfoliated skin, you’ll never have to hide your feet again.
We want you to take control of your foot health without worrying about the impact your tools may have on the environment. That’s why our volcanic pumice is 100% free of any toxic, dangerous, or irresponsible ingredients. Sustainably sourced and never, ever tested on animals, our volcanic pumice stones are completely safe and guilt-free. And with our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, if you’re not thrilled with how your pumice impacts your feet, just send it back for a full refund. Don’t wait to add our lava pumice stone to your cart – our supply is limited, and you may miss out on your chance to completely transform the way you feel about your feet.
How To Use Your Pumice Stone
1. Know Your Feet – Take a good look at your feet to find trouble areas. Got cracked heels or thick calluses? Perfect – your pumice stone will smooth them away. Got broken skin, sores, or blisters? Best to wait until they heal to avoid injury.
2. Have a Soak – Your pumice stone will work best when your feet are wet. Bring your stone into the shower with you, or go full “spa-treatment” and do a ten minute foot soak. This is a great time to get your pumice stone wet too – it will work best if you moisten it first.
3. Exfoliate: Gently rub your pumice stone on your problem areas using a circular motion. Don’t get caught up in trying to remove every bit of dry or dead skin on your feet. Instead, go slow, and just remove the top layer. This will stimulate better skin cell turnover and help to prevent injury. Be prepared to use your stone over several different exfoliating sessions if it’s been awhile since you last cared for your feet.
4. Almost Done: After exfoliating, gently dry your feet and apply your favorite moisturizer, or better yet apply some argan oil. Rinse off your pumice stone and allow it to air dry until the next time you plan to use it.