Holiday rush got you out of stocking stuffer ideas? No worries. My friend Becky over at FitTastic Mom made this video to make sure those stockings stay nice and full. Take a look!
12 Stocking Stuffer Ideas Guaranteed to Make People Jolly
- Detangling and Boar Bristle Brushes – Know someone with hair? Stick this in their stocking and they’ll never worry about tangles again.
- Dry Shampoo – Perfect stocking stuffer for anyone on the go, or who’s just looking to shampoo a little less.
- Moisturizing Face Mask – Who doesn’t want a clean, moisturized face?
- Sponges – Stuff a stocking with facial and body sponges to keep your favorite people clean from head to toe.
- Self Tanner – Know someone with the winter blues? Chase ’em away with this stocking stuffer idea.
- Tanning Mitts – You wouldn’t want anyone to end up with orange elbows and knees, right? Stuff some tanning mitts in right next to a bottle of self tanner for a professional looking tan.
- Face Scrub – Your favorite person can shake up their face-wash routine with this gentle, scrubbing cleanser.
- Face Wash – It smells great, it feels great, and it will make your favorite person’s complexion look ah-ma-zing. Plus, it’s the perfect size to fit in a stocking.
- Makeup Remover – Who doesn’t want an easier way to get rid of stubborn makeup? Any lady on your list will love seeing this in a stocking.
- Facial Toner – The perfect way to finish off a face cleansing routine. A quick spritz or two and they’ll be done!
- Lip Balm – Lip balm and stockings are a match made in heaven. Throw a few individual chapsticks in there, or for extra points give them a gift pack. It’s a must-have for winter, so you know they’re gonna love it.
- Bath Bombs – We saved the best for last. Give out individual bath bombs, or really go for it with a 2 or 6 pack. Added bonus: they’ll make your stockings smells heavenly.
If you’re still looking for stocking stuffer ideas after all that, well, I don’t know if I can help you. Just trust me here: give out a stocking stuffed with these goodies and you’ll be the hit of the holidays.
What’s your go-to stocking stuffer? Let me know about it in the comments below!