- A STRAIGHTFORWARD SHAVING SOLUTION: Protect your skin from the rigors of regular shaving. Our shaving soap bar provides a gentle cleansing lather just right for a razor. Packed full of simple moisturizing ingredients, it’s a far cry from a can of blue goo.
- PERFECT FOR ALL OVER: Whether you’re shaving your head, your toes, or anywhere in between, our simple shaving soap bar will treat your skin right. Organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, and organic essential oils gently moisturize and nourish all skin types and locations, so you can go ahead and shave without fear.
- SIMPLE AND EASY: Kick parabens, sulfates, and artificial fragrance out of your bathroom. Replace them with natural butters and organic essential oils. You’ll end up with a soap that’s safe and gentle, and a understated fragrance that any gender can wear with a smile.
- SHAVE RESPONSIBLY: Never wonder what impact your daily shave has on the world. Our shaving bar is crafted from responsibly sourced ingredients. It’s certified cruelty free, so you can be sure it’s never been tested on animals. Like every Beauty by Earth product, our shaving soap is proudly made in the USA.
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our shaving soap bar can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30 day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your soap, just send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
What’s better than freshly shaved skin? Freshly shaved skin nourished by moisturizing natural ingredients. If you’ve been relying on a bottle of blue goo to prepare your skin for shaving, it’s time to simplify. Our shaving soap bar uses a careful collection of natural and organic ingredients to encourage irritation-free shaving. Mildly scented with organic essential oils, it’ll help anyone start their day off on the right foot.
Conventional shaving gels are chock full of parabens, sulfates, and artificial fragrances. Your skin deserves better than that. Our careful combination of organic oils, nourishing butters, and fragrant extracts creates the same great lather without any toxic junk. These gentle ingredients ensure it’s safe for all skin types, suitable for shaving from head to toe, and wearable for any gender. No matter who you are or how you shave, our soap can make your mornings razor burn free.
Great skin doesn’t need to come with a cost. Our shaving soap bar is crafted with responsibly sourced materials and never, ever tested on animals. Made with organic ingredients, it’s as gentle on your skin as it is on the environment. Not sure if a shaving bar is for you? Give it a try! If you don’t love it, let us know.
How to Use a Shaving Soap Bar
Shaving with a soap bar is a little different than shaving with gel or cream. As soon as you get your soap, place it in a container. A mug, bowl, or jar will work nicely. Then, follow these steps each time you shave.
- Begin by wetting your shaving brush. Let it run under or soak in hot water for a minute or so.
- Tap off any excess water.
- Lather up your brush by swirling it directly onto your soap. Keep swirling until the bubbles disappear and you end up with a nice, thick lather (about 30 seconds or so).
- Use the soaped brush to apply lather to the skin you plan to shave. Use circular motions as you apply to soften your hair and increase your lather’s density. More whisking means more protection, so don’t skimp on this step!
- Shave your lathered skin.
- Repeat steps four and five as needed until your shave is complete.
- Empty out any water left standing in your container and allow your soap to air dry.
A Note on Shaving Brushes: Shaving soap is traditionally applied with a shaving brush. If you’re shaving your face, underarms, or bikini line, you’ll get the best lather using this method. You may choose to lather your soap directly on your legs if that’s the area you’re shaving and that can be done just as easily in the shower. Using a bar soap is more of an art than a science, so don’t be afraid to experiment!