- GIVE YOUR HAIR AND SKIN THE LOVE IT DESERVES: You deserve a lot of love – and so does your skin and hair! Care for them the natural way with our organic argan oil. This rich oil is packed with the nutrients you need to look your best. Like the sound of soft, healthy hair and smooth, glowing skin? Then you’re gonna love what this oil can do.
- STYLE AWAY! Get ready to transform your hair care routine. Organic argan oil naturally moisturizes and protects hair of any type when used as a leave in conditioner. It’s also perfectly suited for styling – use it to get those beachy waves or to give your curls a little extra definition.
- NOURISH YOURSELF: They don’t call argan oil “liquid gold” for nothing! Chock full of fatty acids and vitamin E, our organic oil protects and nourishes your skin from head to toe. Use it as a facial moisturizer, as a way to soften cracked heels and rough feet, and to care for your nails and cuticles.
- DO IT ALL… NATURALLY: Our argan oil is as simple as it gets. In fact, it only has one ingredient! Compare it to the laundry list of toxic junk and fillers you’ll find in other hair and skin products. Safe, responsibly sourced, and never ever tested on animals, it’s a simple way to take great care of your hair and skin.
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our organic argan oil can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30 day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your argan oil, just send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
Revealing Your Beauty Doesn’t Have to be Complicated
Let the true you shine through in the simplest way possible – with our organic argan oil. This pure, rich oil is full of the nutrients your skin and hair need to look their best. A single bottle gives you dozens of beauty treatments in one. Use it to condition, curl, and protect your hair, to moisturize your skin, to soothe cracked heels and rough feet, and to take great care of your nails and cuticles.
But we’re just getting started. Our argan oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic. That means it’s not cut with any of the toxic junk you’ll find in conventional hair and skin products. Instead, you’ll nourish your hair and skin naturally. Trust us – you’ll notice a difference!
Because we’re Leaping Bunny Certified and value environmentally sound sources, you can enjoy our oil guilt-free. Drop our argan oil in your cart and you’ll see the difference simplifying your beauty routine can make.
How to Use Organic Argan Oil
There are dozens of uses for argan oil – here are a few of our favorites to get you started!
- Leave-In Conditioner: After you shower, gently massage a few drops of argan oil into your hair, scalp, and tips. This will keep your hair moisturized and help protect it from heat damage.
- Deep Conditioning: Massage a generous amount of organic argan oil into your hair and scalp an hour before taking a shower. Wrap your head up in a warm towel until your shower is ready. Repeat as needed to treat dry hair and scalp, or make it a part of your regular hair care routine.
- Facial Moisturizing: Apply several drops of argan oil directly into your clean face and neck. You can also use it as a serum, and apply your favorite night cream after it absorbs into your skin.
- Nail and Cuticle Care: Massage a few drops of argan oil into your cuticles or dry hands to soften, moisturize, and encourage nail growth.
- Aftershave: Nourish your skin after shaving by applying a few drops of argan oil to the shaved area after it has dried.
- Cracked Heels and Rough Feet: Work a generous amount of argan oil into problematic foot areas before you go to bed. Slip on a pair of cotton socks and wake up to feet that are supple and moisturized.
Need more inspiration? Click here to download our “How to Use” packet.
Question: What is Argan oil?
Answer: Organic Argan oil (also known as Moroccan Oil or Moroccan Argan Oil) comes from (surprise, surprise) Morocco. Made from the kernels of the Argan Tree, this rich oil has been a beauty secret of Moroccan women for centuries because of its versatility and health-promoting properties.
Question: Is this organic Argan oil?
Answer: We are very proud to say yes, our Argan oil is USDA certified organic.
Question: Is this pure Argan oil?
Answer: It is. Every bottle we sell is 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil – no fillers or other junk included.
Question: Is Argan oil from a nut?
Answer: Actually, contrary to popular misconception, the Argan tree produces fruit, from which argan oil is extracted. So this is actually a nut-free oil.
Question: Is this a good Argan oil for skin?
Answer: Oh yeah. If you have dry skin, Argan oil will help improve and balance sebum production. If you have an oily complexion, argan oil will help you skin retain moisture, thus reducing the need for your body to produce extra oils. Our Argan oil can help heal scars and stretch marks, soothe skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema, and even reduce wrinkles and crow’s feet.
Question: Is this a good Argan oil for hair?
Answer: Another yes! Our Argan oil penetrates hair follicles as well as the shaft, providing deep moisturizing, nourishment, and rejuvenation. Argan oil is rich in Omega 3 and 9 fatty acids, which are vital in helping to prevent split ends and heal hair that has fallen victim to heat generating styling tools.
Question: What are some Argan oil hair benefits?
Answer: Argan oil hydrates your hair, helps treat damage from heat styling tools, repairs and prevents split ends, manages frizz and fly-aways, restores your hair’s natural smoothness, creates a beautiful shine, promotes hair growth, reduces hair loss, helps to heal dandruff, restores colored hair to make it more manageable, and protects your hair from the elements… just to name a few.
Question: What are some Argan oil skin benefits?
Answer: Argan oil gives your skin grease-free moisture, helps tighten and tone, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, improves skin elasticity, helps promote new cell growth, heals scars, diminishes stretch marks, minimizes acne and other skin conditions, removes makeup, supports healthy lips, heals diaper rash, repairs dry and cracked heels, and unleashes a fresh and radiant complexion. Oh, and it does this for all skin types.
Question: Can your Argan oil protect my skin from sun damage?
Answer: It can… to a point. Argan oil contains triterpenoids, a compound that helps improve skin’s defense against the elements. However, it’s not a stand-in for sunscreen – make sure you have some SPF on your side if you’re going to spending time in the sun.
Question: Can I use Argan oil on nails?
Answer: Totally! Argan oil helps soften cuticles and promote nail growth.
Question: Is this a good Argan oil for men?
Answer: This is a good Argan oil for everyone. Guys can use it to help soothe away razor burn, minimize skin conditions, and help heal scars.
Question: Does Argan oil have an odor?
Answer: Argan oil has a mild nutty or earthy odor. It’s the perfect choice for anyone who wants to stay away from more obvious fragrances. Our argan oil is not chemically treated to remove it’s natural scent.
Question: Where can I read Argan oil reviews?
Answer: Head on over to our Amazon Page – you’ll find hundreds of Argan oil reviews there.
Question: Do you wholesale organic Argan oil?
Answer: Yes, we do! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
SHIPPING: ALL US orders for $50 or more ship FREE! All in stock items ship within 24 Hours of order receipt (Monday through Friday) and usually same day if order placed by Noon . . . we’re pretty fast! Have other questions? Check out our Shipping FAQ for additional information.
RETURNS: Handle Returns in 3 easy steps. Check out our Returns FAQ for more details.