- DAILY RESTORATION: Say hello to your skin’s new best friend. Make dry brushing your daily ritual to improve the way your skin looks and feels. An effective and beneficial self-care ritual, dry brushing lets you take a few minutes out of your day to care for yourself – inside and out.
- SMOOTH AND SWEET: Every time you pass our two-headed dry brush over your skin, you’ll be left with fewer dead skin cells and better circulation. Prime your skin to get the most out of products, improve skin tone and color, and even fight back against cellulite: all with one easy to use brush.
- FIND FLEXIBILITY: Caring for your skin shouldn’t be an Olympic feat. We designed our long dry brush to be both easy and enjoyable to use. One side features a cellulite busting massager, while the other is a high-quality boar’s hair dry brush. A long handle makes it easy to brush those hard to reach places.
- FIND BALANCE: Improve lymphatic drainage and reduce swelling, helping your body find balance. Regular dry brushing helps your body let go of toxins, while the act itself is a ritual that promotes mindfulness and wellbeing. All in all, it’s the perfect act of self-care.
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our dry body brush can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30 day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your eye brush, just send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
Dry Brushing: Your Skin’s New Best Friend
Is your skin as smooth and soft as you want it to be? Well, meet the dry body brush. Dry brushing is the practice of brushing your skin before you take a shower. When used properly, a dry brush supports your lymphatic system, sloughs away dead skin cells, readies your skin for products, and even helps fight cellulite: all in a few quick strokes. Best of all it feels amazing, giving you a few moments of relaxing TLC before you start your day.
We designed our brush so you can get the most out of every session. Mounted on a long handle, our brush has two faces. One side features natural boar bristles, which gently but effectively promote maximum lymph function. The other side features a cellulite massager. Use regularly to improve your chances of smoother, sleeker skin.
Ready to get brushing? Like all our products, our brush is made from responsibly sourced materials. It’s designed to last, so you never have to worry about it ending up in a landfill in a few weeks. Give it a try, and if you don’t like it we’ll give you a full refund, guaranteed.
How to Use a Dry Body Brush
- Use your dry brush in the morning before you shower.
- Use the boar bristle side of your brush to stimulate blood flow and improve lymphatic drainage. Use the cellulite massager to address unwanted cellulite.
- Start at your feet. Brush upwards using long, smooth strokes. Brush each section of skin 10 to 12 times before moving on to the next.
- Use this process to brush your legs and arms, always moving towards the center of your body.
- Brush your stomach, back, and armpits using a circular motion.
- Make sure to use a soft stroke. Your skin may look a little pink afterward, but it should never be red or painful.
- Follow up with a shower and your favorite body moisturizer.