Get 10% off your next order>> Sign up for text messages!
A Soft, Breathable Mask for Everyday Wear
Cotton Face Masks – Pink (3-Pack)
Mask up with our cute, 100% cotton face masks. Lightweight and soft, these face masks are totally breathable.
- Soft, Light-weight Fabric
- 3-Layer Craftmanship
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 6.75″ (+/- 0.25″) Width 3.75″ (+/- 0.25″)
They’ll get $10 off their first purchase of $50, and you’ll get $10 toward your next purchase.
- Free Shipping over $50
- 30-Day ‘Love it or Money Back’ Guarantee
- Free & Easy Returns
- All outings where masks are needed
- Staying fashionable and comfortable while safe
- Any gal with a face!
100% cotton weave.
100% cotton weave.
“… if you’re gonna wear a face mask they need to be comfortable and cute!”
Hold your cotton mask by ear-loops with the printed side facing outward.
Place your cotton face mask over your nose and mouth. Place the ear-loops around each ear and use the plastic pieces to adjust as needed to make ear-loops smaller. If the ear loops are too small when fully extended, the plastic pieces can be removed for a larger fit.
Pull the bottom of the mask under chin, with the top resting on the bridge of your nose. Now you’re ready to get going!
Make sure you wash your mask after each use. We recommend hand washing with cold water and air drying to ensure keeping structure and colors intact.
- Custom-Crafted with Comfort & Breathability in Mind
- 3 Cute, Fashionable Designs Perfect For Everyday Wear
- Soft Fabric That Won’t Irritate Skin
Absolutely! We recommend either hand or machine washing with hot water and soap after every use. Make sure you air-dry your mask, though, as cotton tends to shrink in dryers. For best practices, please follow the CDC guidelines.
This mask is not a replacement for PPE or medical-grade masks. Instead, it’s meant to protect those around you from droplet-transferred germs. It is a supplement to social distancing guidelines, not a replacement. In other words, you shouldn’t go hanging around anyone actively sick, despite wearing cloth masks. For more information on social distancing and mask-wearing guidelines, please visit the World Health Organization’s website.
While all of our formulations (think Natural Self Tanner and Mineral Body Sunscreen) are made right here in the United States, we sometimes outsource the production of manufactured goods internationally. We do this very consciously and with care to ensure we use reputable, ethical, and eco-conscious manufacturers who mirror our company’s values. In the case of our cotton face masks, we partner with an ethical manufacturer in Bangledesh that supports the local workforce and uses high-quality materials. If you have more questions about our production process, give us a holler at [email protected]! 🏄🏽♀️
Real reviews by real people
- Mask up in our oh-so-soft, 100% cotton face masks. Each pack comes with three stylish designs perfect for everyday wear. Whether you’re a pink lover or more of a neutral’s gal, you’ll love their comfortable fit and breathability.
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE: Just throw your mask in the washing machine and wash away. Pull it out to air dry and it’s ready for your next trip out of the house.
- 3-LAYERS OF BREATHABLE COTTON: Enjoy three layers of breathable, 100% cotton crepe fabric in cute designs.
- PUT A MASK ON IT: Mask-wearing is pretty ubiquitous these days but that doesn’t mean you have to wear something ugly or boring! We’ve custom-crafted 6 unique, beautiful designs with you in mind. So you can feel comfortable, stylish, and confident while you’re out and about.
- GUARANTEE – LOVE IT OR MONEY BACK: We know you’re gonna love our cotton face masks. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30-Day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love your face masks, send them back and we’ll give you a full refund — no awkward questions required.
How to Use Your Cotton Face Masks:
1. Hold your cotton mask by ear-loops with the printed side facing outward.
2. Place your cotton face mask over your nose and mouth. Place the ear-loops around each ear and use the plastic pieces to adjust as needed to make ear-loops smaller. If the ear loops are too small when fully extended, the plastic pieces can be removed for a larger fit.
3. Pull the bottom of the mask under chin, with the top resting on the bridge of your nose. Now you’re ready to get going!
FYI: Don’t forget to wash and air dry your cotton face mask after each use.